IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACCOUNTANT, THEN STARTING A NEW VENTURE IS A VERY DAUNTING TASK.
Apart from having to implement a system to monitor business transactions, regulatory requirements have to be met. The best way (based on feedback from clients) we can help you, if you are considering a Start-up venture, is to give you the confidence and freedom to go out and generate revenue without having to worry about administration issues. That’s what you will pay us to do.
Why we are different!
We take a genuine interest in the performance of all client businesses. This could sound like a PR exercise if it wasn’t for the fact we include, as standard and free of charge, interim Management Accounts to analyse how the business is performing during the first year. This enables us to react quickly to any adverse trading issues you may be experiencing and advise on the best course of action. After all, your success, is our success!
Start- up Advice
First and foremost, before even worrying about your business start-up’s accountancy and taxation requirements, you may just want someone to sound out your business idea and get help in the initial stages of setting up your business. We can give you a sense check on your business idea and point you in the right direction for other services you may need. We can provide practical advice in setting up and running your business.
- We can help you with:Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Deciding on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keeping on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- Helping with all aspects of business compliance and administration
- Set up a new business bank account! That’s easy, click here to open a Business account with Tide in 10 minutes! https://www.tide.co/simon-and-co/
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 0208 432 3419 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Even better, why not book your FREE Quotation today, it only takes a minute.
Just looking for an idea of costs? No problem! Visit our Request a Quote page, fill out a simple Form, then we will get back to you within 24 hours. That’s a promise!
Live local? If you are out and about in the Orpington, Bromley, Beckenham, Chislehurst or Kent area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.