Payroll | PAYE | Auto Enrolment
The day you took your first employee
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector and financial advisor!
This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes. To make things more complicated, you are now obligated to offer your staff a pension scheme and where applicable have to automically enrol them onto a scheme and keep records of all communication. Let us help you automate this process, keeping you free to run your business.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including;
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us.
As your Payroll Provider, you will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with student loan deductions ever again!
And at year end, we will produce;
- Employee summary P60’s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
We can help you with:
- Setting up a pension scheme
- Submitting monthly submissions to your pension provider
- Communication with your employees letting them know of their options and dealing with their requests
- Fixed fee prices for all auto enrolment work.
And the related tax planning advice
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including;
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning